Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Box 4 Generation Picture

While Myles' mom and grandparents were here for their visit I had to get pictures done while we had the opportunity for a 4 Generation picture. My kids are really getting tired of taking pictures all the time, but that is something they are going to have to get used to because it is so much fun! and so important for them when they grow up.





Jack and Lois are absolutely adorable and very sweet...just don't get Jack on I-5 while he is driving!!







I have taken plenty of pictures of Myles and I know all too well how much he hates taking pictures... although he does know they are important, especially for when he goes to Iraq. I always have to remind him every time to smile so this one is of me forcing him to smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment